Azure Backup gives you option to keep your data safe at Microsoft Cloud by creating a backup of your data. You get a reliable, cost-effective and secure cloud-based backup solution as compared to your on-premises backup solution. Many components are offered by Azure Backup which can be downloaded and deployed as per your need. The security of data depends on the components you deploy. A Recovery Service vault is used to keep all your backup data and components.
Why Azure Backup?
Azure Backup is a lot more than the statics storage destination similar to disk storage rather this approach takes full advantage of the resources provided by the cloud platform. If you store your backup at other destination, they are expensive and doesn't provide a bundle of resources which is actually useful, hence you end you paying for more than you need.
- The storage management is an automated process. Heterogeneous storage is required by the hybrid environment, a part of data on the cloud and other on-premises. You don't need to pay for using on-premises storage device. Allocation and backup management is automated by Azure Backup. Uses pay as you use the model which means you only need to pay for the storage that your data consumes.
- Unlimited scaling is done to provide high availability without any maintenance or monitoring. To provide information about events, you can set up alerts.
- You can use multiples storage, as locally redundant storage(3 copies of your data is created) and geo-redundant storage (your data is replicated at a second region) is offered by Azure Backup.
- There is no limit in transferring inbound or outbound data. You don't need to pay for transferring data unless you use Azure import/export service, inbound data has the cost associated with it.
- Your data is securely getting a backup at public cloud as data encryption is used during transmission and storage. The encryption key is with you locally which is never transferred to Azure storage.
- No matter what you are backing up, databases, files, virtual machines etc., all required data to restore the backup copy are at the recovery point. Application consistent backup is provided by Azure Backup which reduces the restoration time.
- You can keep the backup of data in the vault for as long you wish. Every protected instance has 9999 recovery point.
How to associate static IP to Network Interface in Azure
In this article we are assign static to a newtwork interface.
How to create a resource group in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to create a Resource Group in Azure.
How to create a Storage account in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to create Storage account in azure..
How to create a VM instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to launch a Virtual Machine in azure.
How to delete static IP in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to delete that static IP we created.
How TO delete VM Instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to delete Virtual Machine.
How to disassociate static IP to Network Interface in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to disassociate static ip from Network Interface in Azure.
How to install WordPress on VM instance in Azure
Before you start installing WordPress on VM instance on Azure. You must log in into the machine. You can launch a VM Instance in Azure using this tutorial. After launch of machine log in into the machine using SSH. If you do not know how to SSH in VM instance you can follow this tutorial.
How TO restart VM Instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to Restart Virtual Machine in Azure.
How to SSH in your instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to SSH in Virtual Machine using Putty.
How TO stop VM Instance in Azure
In this tutorial we are going to stop Virtual Machine.