Azure Application Insights
Web developers can monitor and evaluate the application performance on multiple platforms using Azure Application Insights. If the performance standard of applications gets down, it is automatically gets detected. You can identify issue using its powerful analytics tool which also helps to understand the interaction of the user with the app. It's designed in a way that you can continuously improve the performance of your application by the integrated analytics. Platforms like.NET, J2EE, and Node.js are supported and can be hosted on-premises or cloud. DevOps process is integrated and many development tools are connected.
Azure Application Insights monitors:
- The rate of requests, time of response and rate of failure - You can figure out the most popular pages at a specific time and location of the user. Track most visited pages. Requests are high when failure rate and response time is high.
- The rate of dependency, time of response and rate of failure - You can figure out whether the external service is making your app slow.
- Exceptions - Aggregated statistics can be analyzed or you can pick specific instances, both server and browser exceptions can be reported.
- User browser reports the page views.
- AJAX calls - Response time, failure rates are extracted from web pages.
- Session and User count.
- Performance Counter
- Host Diagnostics
- From your app diagnostics, logs are traced.
- Custom events and metrics are written by you in server or client code to track events.
How to associate static IP to Network Interface in Azure
In this article we are assign static to a newtwork interface.
How to create a resource group in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to create a Resource Group in Azure.
How to create a Storage account in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to create Storage account in azure..
How to create a VM instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to launch a Virtual Machine in azure.
How to delete static IP in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to delete that static IP we created.
How TO delete VM Instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to delete Virtual Machine.
How to disassociate static IP to Network Interface in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to disassociate static ip from Network Interface in Azure.
How to install WordPress on VM instance in Azure
Before you start installing WordPress on VM instance on Azure. You must log in into the machine. You can launch a VM Instance in Azure using this tutorial. After launch of machine log in into the machine using SSH. If you do not know how to SSH in VM instance you can follow this tutorial.
How TO restart VM Instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to Restart Virtual Machine in Azure.
How to SSH in your instance in Azure
In this Tutorial we are going to SSH in Virtual Machine using Putty.
How TO stop VM Instance in Azure
In this tutorial we are going to stop Virtual Machine.